Monday, April 6, 2009

my life is ruined ==

my life is totally ruined ==
ruined by homework, ruined by a lot of complained, my life sucks man ~ SUCKS~!!
i can tell you that, even in my dream, i will still dreaming that i am seating for PMR, pity me.,
very depressed.. ==
sigh, that stupid principle, still want to held a lot of seminal..
use your brain a bit okay, we can use the time to do our own revision, and not sitting in the music room and doing nothing..!! wth
i am totally speechless, my life is occupied by those no use thing..
everyday study study and study, but well, i have no argument with this since i like to study..
well what i don't like is wasting my time with those useless activities...
i hate it = =
and one thing i want to complain is my eye bag is getting bigger than before TT
wth..==

TT

No comments: