Tuesday, October 20, 2009

[speechless]

though PMR is over
but i still have to wake up early in the morning
and go to school
*being tortured ==

serious lack of bed time ==
yesterday went to airport again
to pick up my elder bro
somehow he has grown much bigger than b4
perhaps the place where he lived has a lot of appetizing delicacy
lolx, can i have one??

seriously, there is someone who i really hate so much
and honestly, i have never been hating someone like this
as if i want to chop the person into pieces and feed it to dog ==
whatever
just don't flirt with me

and do you know what is the meaning of courtesy ?
perhaps u dont know, right, bitch??
let me teach u , if u are talking to someone
who is older than you
you are not allowed to talk with ur big voice
==get that?
story happens when there is a bitch who talk to someone
without taking any consideration of her words
and by the way she speaks
think twice before you spoke, get it? bitch
and since when u have the right to judge me?
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME
this is the deal
i am who i am
if u can't stand for my attitude
just stop messing and f*cking around me
this is the rule
get it?

and u know what
finally i see ur true colours
fat slut =))
haha

sorry for the foul words that i used in this article
as the fire is over my head now haha
it is just the way to banish the tension and stress in myself
but somehow it is not one of the effective way
so
it is not advisable for u to use this method to banish tension
haha =)
anyway, i am going to spend my time at tanjung by this saturday
but still haven't get the permission from my mom
whether i can join this party or not
this party is specially organized by our class
and no money is needed lolx!
lolx, sounds like i am taking advantages
NO
i just want to learn to be thrifty =))
it is good being thrifty, wahaha
whatever

ok, gtg now
bye
have a sweet day

No comments: