Wednesday, February 3, 2010

am so angry now %$#@!
there were two non-chinese girls at the back of my house (outside my house compound)(they were wearing school t-shirt)
at first i went to store room to look for something.
then they saw me, as the window was wide open. Then they talked to me.
"eh,suruh anjing kamu jangan kejar saya ba."
i was like what the heck, i do not know dog language.Then i said : "kamu jalan sajalah, anjing saya x gigit org."
then the two brainless bastard insisted me to go out and stop my dog. Then i'm mad. I shouted at my mother in chinese: MA! these two brainless aka coward ask me to go out just to stop the dog from chasing them!!
my dog is not-so-big and not-so-tall, and i was quite sure that the fences were high enough from preventing my dog to go out. I mean it is just the dog's instinct to bark at the strangers! use your common sense pls!! then i heard these two said what cina cina! what's wrong if i am a chinese? I am proud to be a CHINESE!! get it! then i went out.i stopped my dog. and my dog did stopped chasing them.what i angry the most is. I din heard them said "thank you" to me. wth!
duh! it was just a dog,not monsters or aliens! in school i really hate them when someone (especially the non-chinese) accidentally drop something or hit someone they'll said: oh cina! I SERIOUSLY HATE THIS. we didnt offend you! i am here not to cause problems,just want to share my thoughts. i am sure there are some who experienced the same like me.

No comments: