Saturday, February 12, 2011

EMO

everyday seems to be a tough day for me.
i don't know why, i just felt this way.
i know i shouldn't let my spirit down, but sometime i couldn't help to feel this way.
i wish i could tell how much i hate when i dislike something,
i wish i could yell when someone annoyed me,
i wish i could glare at someone when they make me on fire,
i wish i could be a little bit honest.
this is really frustrating.
getting stuck between this and that, really sucks.
my heart is like a little glass box, but when i keep too much agony inside, this little glass box couldn't withstand for such a long time, and at last it will break into thousand pieces.
physically, i always put on a bright smile; mentally, i'm suffering.
and knowing that i have to deal with it myself, is really depressing.
i know i can share it with the people around me, but you know, sometimes, it's better for you to keep thing to yourself.

_No Words could describe my feelings now_

EMO-ING

No comments: