Thursday, February 16, 2012

my life's a turd =P

that's what i would say right now, all turd.
Last night was totally a mess you know, all the harsh words and bad-mouth things happen like within a second.
A phone call is enough to tear us apart, and luckily i still have my earphone, cover both my ears with volume to the max, well, it does help a little and thanks to that i manage to survive. ;D
this year has been a rough year for me, never feel so exhausted and helpless before. i cried at night when everybody else had fallen asleep and that's the best time for me to let those feelings out without people notice it.
Crying may not be the best solution but you'll certainly feel better.
;

i swear if i have a knife in my hand i would use it to stab into your heart slowly and eternally, and by then you'll know how much it hurts your loved ones betray you.

No comments: