Monday, June 17, 2013

i will prove u wrong

u never know how much words could hurt somebody, even if u don't think those words could ever leave side effects to those who hear it, but eventually people got hurt even at the slightest touch what more to say those words are as sharp as a knife. Just because i put on smiles on my face everyday, or just for the sake that i laugh at the silliest jokes ever in the world, doesn't mean that u can disrespect me. i am too, a human, just like anyone out there, i have feelings too. your words literally make me feel like im born for nothing, im born useless. But thanks for the words, it actually makes me want to work harder, to prove that what u say about me is soooooooo wrong. yeap, im soooooo going to prove u that u are wrong. :) thanks jerk, thanks a lot.

No comments: