Friday, February 20, 2009

``~~**++frustrated++**~~``

frustrated~
this few day is really boring...=(
study->tuition->revision->bedtime->call it a day =(
tired eh..haiz..
anyway, i enjoy my time at school with my friends
haha..
today, got a lot of funny material to talk about..haha..
my stomach is almost explode...><
and we also kepo with with others ppl matters..kepo =)
haha..
and what the hell is going on, they keep sending me some useless link in my msn..=(it's bothering..
haha, that day caught someone red handed, i know sometime that are not supposed to be know actually..
but anyway, i still not sure whether it is true or not...it's just my opinion, nothing serius..haha, mayb i am a bit too concern ler..haha..=)
okay, stop here..=) i am knocking off..haha..

x X QianZ X x

No comments: