Monday, February 23, 2009

i'm not wishing for anything.....




i'm not wishing for anything..!!
i'm not wishing for your sympathize~
i'm not wishing for your love, i'm not wishing your caring, i'm not wishing for anything from you..
because you are just untrustworthy!!..

i don't even know whether there is a place SPECIAL for me in your heart..
time had gone, and you had change..a big change..
i'm not saying anything offensive, im telling the truth..!
when u are expecting something to happen, u will sooner realize that, you will disappoint more..
so..
i'm not expecting anything from u ever again..!!
yes, u can say me selfish..
so what being selfish?? human beings are selfish..!!
don't u dare to tell me day u don't behave selfish??of coz u did..
your words had crush me...my heart broke into pieces..
this is very discriminating,okey?? maybe you didn't realize what had you done on other people..
but this is a sin..but i'm not willing to tell you about what fault u have done..u gotta understand yourself..==~!!!
but i won't regret on my decision, since this is my final decision..
i won't interrupt your life again..you have your own dreams..i have my own life!
goodbye then.....forever..

No comments: