Saturday, March 14, 2009

_happy birthday to me_**thx friends, luv you all**





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~~

hehez, i have grown one year older..^^
didn't receive any gift or present which is very expensive or made in any well-known brand, but instead i have received a lot of meaningful present and gift from my beloved friends, thanks friends, i really really appreciate it..i really do~^^


First, Corina, i want you to know that, thx friend..you were the first one who wished me happy birthday, you were the one who always said that:Qian, your birthday is just in the corner..and you were always the one who cheered me up whenever i feel sad, you were always the one who lead me to the light whenever i was trapped in the darkness, you were always the one who i would share my top secret with..thx, friend, you are my best best friends forever, since i was born, i really hope that there is a people who can understand me like you do, and you had fulfill what i wished for..=) thx..

second, to my beloved friends, kelly, Daphne, Mavis, Sze yin..=) thx for the lollipop, maybe for other people who don't know how to appreciate, it was just a small present and gift, but for me..i really like the lollipop, it was very meaningful to me...and i liked the flavor too,it tasted very sour and sweet..like our friendship..maybe sometime we quarrel,that's when it tasted sour, when we were happy, that's when is tasted sweet..i like the moment we share with each other, i like moment when we laugh together, when we study together, when we were gossiping together..and thanks for singing the birthday song outside the school, you guys really make my face blushed to red..hehe..=)friends, really love you...

at last, friends, i want to let you know that... friends, you are the apples of my eyes.. friends, you are the loving companions at all time.. friends, you are the people who always cheered me up.. friends, i want you to know that, when we graduate, i will remain fresh the memory we used to share with each other inside my heart, always and always..and there will always be some special places in my heart for you guys, for my beloved and trusted friends..=)
i won't forgot you guys..i will always remember you guys are the one who made my face blushed into red outside the school..although i didn't received many present like other people did..but one things for sure is, the gift and the wishes are surely the most meaningful things in my life..=)
although words cannot express what i feel now, but lastly, friends i would like to let you know that..
..THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS..

No comments: