Friday, April 1, 2011

Craziness ;D

hi, peeps, here i am. Ok, school life was a mess for sure, homework not yet finish, dozing in the class, keep gossiping when teachers are not around. THIS IS TOTALLY A DISASTER, A CALAMITY. So, i think i am gonna change my attitude the day after tomorrow, but before that, let me play a crazy homeless girl. =D hahaha. ok, recently, i am so crazy about some particular stuff, movies, and dramas. You know what, when you are crazy about something, you will even forget whether you have eaten or not, or maybe you forget to pee and instead of rushing to toilet, you'll just pee in the pants, HEHEH. ok, i know i am dirty, but dirty jokes are my favourite, call me a rude girl or anything, i don't really care, that's who i am. I won't change myself because you don't like me. so i'm gonna share about the things i am crazy about. here it is, enjoy ;D

Musical Dramas _ GLEE
So, i watched the season 2 already, it was just as great as i expected. Well, Ryan Murphy, so i wouldn't be so surprise. hahaha, and the season continues. but i only manage to watch until episode 5, ARGHH! i think i will continue to watch it AFTER SPM. STILL A LONG TIME TO GO, oops, no, maybe the day will arrive just in a blink of an eye, but before that, i guess i'll just wait patiently then. =( omg, i love all the cast, all of them are absolutely awesome. but i love SAM the most, though he has a rather huge mouth, but i still LOVE HIM, then Artie come second, hahah, i love Artie's vocal, he has a rather unique vocal compare to others, and when i hear his singing, i'll know it was him.hahah =D hahaha=D


hahaha, these are the listed songs which are my fav from this series. =D

1. Marry You
2. Forget you
3.Don't Stop Believing (appear in season 1)
4. Faithfully (these are the diva!!!!)
5. Defying Gravity (featuring Kurt and Rachel)
6.Beth (great great great )
7. Baby (hahah, sam did the cover,gee!)
8. California Girl
9. Listen
10. Telephone
11. Firework
12. Take a bow
13. True Colours
14. My life would suck without you
............ ( there's lot to list, so i'll just stop until here, hahaha, that is the top 14 in my chart xD calie la, i even make my own chart, shame on me, sot xD) hahahaha

Movie_ I Am Number Four



This guy is like the hottest guy ever, EVER!!!!!!!! his name is Alex Pettyfer. Did you see it, his facial expression almost killed me when i first saw this picture, oh God, why is this guy so HOT. xDDD hahaha, he's the main character in i am number four, ok shame on me, i haven't watch this yet,! ok, maybe i'll buy the dvd and watch it at home instead. =D and i can see his face whenever i want,hiak hiak hiak =D and Quinn in glee also one of the cast in this drama, great, they'll make a fine couple hahahahahahah!



he's HOTTTTT!

ok, i think i'll stop here. enough of my craziness, hahah, i'm scare you'll be infected later.hahaha. bye peeps, hahaha, btw HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!~ people played prank on me today, and i wasn't able to take revenge on them, i mean I AM NOT GOOD AT SAYING LIES. hahah, maybe next year then, I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE HAHAHAHAHHAHA !

No comments: