Saturday, March 26, 2011

here i am. Thank God, everything went smoothly. And thank you for all the crews, thanks for helping and your efforts.

so i woke up early as usual, hoping that the earth will rotate faster and today will end faster. For me, today was a disaster, totally a calamity for me. At first, the atmosphere turn out to be so intense as there are a few problem occur. So, everybody was like : "what's happening now, why is everybody so serious." but after a few discussion, everything went smoothly as we planned. and i was glad that everybody enjoy the game =D that make me feels much more better.

So, erm, Me and Daphne talked about the head news today. That sent a shiver down my spine.i had goosebumps whenever we talk about it. however, may she rest in peace.

and the offender, i hope you die a terrible death. if you want to have sex so badly, why don't you just offer the prostitute some money? gosh, there's no word to describe how disgusted you are. ish!

I hope the girl's family will be alright. =( how i wish i could send my condolence to the family. =(

No comments: