Friday, August 24, 2012

holidays.

hi peeps, it's been a long time since my last update, probably like a week ?? or more than that.haha. time flies, and the one week holidays almost come to an end already, which is totally  a sad case. I wish i could be more efficient on my time management, but still, i ended up being the old me, which means, i suck at time management. Stupid. now i just feel like want to grab something and throw it against the wall, something fragile i guess, i really need to distress myself. i'm fed up with my life, though i always ask myself to look at the bright side, but easy said than done, sometime i wish i am a time traveler, whenever i feel like going back to the old days, i could just go without any hesitation. i used to say that my high school life is a mess, now whenever i think of it, it was the best part of my life, though it was a little boring at the beginning, enormous storms in the middle, but still it end up with blessings and laughter. By comparing with what i went through now, i wish i could go back to the life i once had. I used to complaint at my former school, like how bad the school was, how strict the rules could be, and the school policies, how stupid i was. now i wish i could go back to my former school and be there like, forever? growing up is part of our lives, but still i couldn't embrace this fact, i hated growing up.i hated  facing things i don't like in my life. i want to be a kid, forever. i wish there's something called forever-holidays-days in my life. argh, 2 more days before Monday come, someone or anyone please, freeze the time. i don't wanna go back to school.

No comments: