Tuesday, August 19, 2014

afraid

And here i am, sitting in front of m blog, writing about the stuff that i'm busy with lately.
I'm trying to prepare stuff that is need to enter the university, and last week had been a really hectic week for me. I went out in the morning, and come back in the evening, been outside for the whole day. Went to the bank, the clinic, shopping malls, it's really tiring. Somehow I'm glad that i'm have almost settle like 80% of the matter. Now what i need to do is to bring the documents to the school and have it certified by the principal. Well, actually i have done this last week ago, but i came back empty headed. The school secretary wouldn't sign it for me, as they claimed that my documents were too thick and they were only able to sign 10 pieces only. I was like wtf, what's wrong with you? and they even ask me to bring all my documents to the district office and ask the superior there to certify it. FINE. Lousiest school ever. You're not the only school in Miri what. ==

And just one week more, I'll be leaving this little town. Words can't describe how i feel, neither i'm happy or sad. Well maybe 51% of my being feels sad. I think i will miss the people here, the food here and the time that i have spent in here. And  I'm afraid of how am i going to adapt with the environment there. Lots of worries. sigh. But this is all about growing up. and I'm not going to complaint about it. Just that, I'm still afraid. I really hope that i can survive through the four years. Fingers crossed.

No comments: