Wednesday, August 6, 2014

time flies.


Remember few months ago, i complaint how much i hated the jobs that i had, and couldn't wait to stop it? Well, i couldn't believe, how fast can the time travel, and it's now August!
And yesterday was the last day i'll be teaching the kids. Part of me wished the lessons would end quickly but part of me felt sad. 
It seems like it was just yesterday, but i have been teaching them for 8 months. LOL, totally unbelievable. This is the first time i ever worked, and i remember how hard it is to keep the kids' mouths shut, how frustrated it is when they get marks below your expectation, how angry you are when they just forget what you taught them. Well, no matter how hard it is, it is all OVER now. I'm kinda relieved that i manage to pull through these months, and though it was really frustrating at certain points, but still i will forever treasure the memories that i had with the kids. =)

Being able to sit down in front of my lappy and wrote update about my blog, is such a blessing. I mean i'm on the edge of neglecting my own blog ever since i work, i got no extra time to spare, and i'm swamped by worksheets and stuff. And i am able to take a break now! feel so good for being able to be able to put my foot down for a while. 

I don't know why, but i was constantly reminded of the past old days. Like today's weather remind me how i would follow my mom's to the town and have some ice kacang after school few years ago. When i indulge myself in some novels that i recently bought, i was reminded how i spent a few restless night constantly reading TWILIGHT SAGA. When i take a stroll around the area near my house,i was reminded how i  would walk home with my friends after a session of badminton practise, cursing the teacher who scolded us for not playing well. When i see a group of teenage school house walking past my house,i was quickly reminded how me and my friends would walk together to the restaurant nearby and had quick lunch. Those are the past old days that I had, and even though it seems like a tiniest matter ever, but it was the halcyon days that i missed the most, and i  really did. There are times i wish i could go back, and be the girl who worried about nothing. When you are still a small kid, you wish you can grow up faster and do things that only adults can do. But when you are already a grown ups, you wish you know how to time travel and stays forever a child.


No comments: