Friday, January 23, 2015

Hometown Diary

   After months and months of struggling and torture in the University, finally I'm back to my hometown! Being able to go back to where I belong, is the happiest thing that ever happen to my life. 

  My schedule is packed ever since I came back from KL, it's either family time or gathering with friends. Just last night, we had a small gathering with form 6 classmates, and though like almost half of them couldn't make it to the gathering, but still we had a blast. We shared our experience in the university and silly things that we had encountered in the campus, and laugh like a bunch of maniacs. It was silly, but it's the best moment in my life. 

  I was happy that I'm back here, but at the same time I feel like I'm forgetting something. Maybe I was too occupied with the assignments and clinical posting and stuff, i started to forget about those little things that matter to me in the past. I don't forget things easily, but i guess my brain is procrastinating by blocking those important memories of mine. 

  Sometimes, I wonder what if I make a different choice in the first place. What if I choose to go for private university in the first place with my SPM result and choose another course which is totally different from nursing instead of choosing stpm. I wonder am I going to be a different person from who I am today. Sometimes my mom will grumble over the future that I chose and said that I could have chosen something better with my capability. And sometimes what she said make me doubt that whether I have done the right thing in the first place. Yes, it's what want. But sometimes it just make me wonder that will my life be better if i have made a different choice, regardless in studies, or other aspects of my life.

No comments: