Tuesday, September 1, 2009

what on earth!

i know i didn't performed well
so
i will definitely try my best and do my best
next time

so
can you just shut your mouth up
and complain nothing about me ???
is it a hard task for you??
for stop complaining about all sorts of stuff
would you stop doing this?

i ain't academically inclined
so could you just stop depressing me?
all the pimples started to pop out on my forehead
and
YOU !
you are the one who should responsible for this!
you said that you were under a tremendous stress
so do i!
not only you

and me
the one who you keep depressed at
was really frustrated! frustrated than you were!
you are going to chop my head off?
bring it on then!
there is nothing i scare of! just bring it on if you dare !
do u think that i deserve all of that ??
my answer is NO
get it?

i done all the stuff you tell me to do
yes, i was so stupid! to obey your instruction~
and what on earth is happening
to me??

what the heck

you are really GETTING ON MY NERVES

No comments: