Thursday, August 27, 2009

[life is...]


-it's you-


-sorry sorry-



life is miserable when....
[the one who i love the most betrayed me]
life is wonderful when......
[i could all the super junior's members in person!!!]
-but i knew that it was impossible- =((
[when i could travel to the place that i always wanted to go]
-Korea- -Texas- -Glasgow- -Africa-

Life is Sucks when....
[i can't watch Star King / Britain's got talent / Super junior's mv] [i can't use pc] [i can't watch my favourite television shows]
Life is tired when....
[i get sicked]
[being ordered by my mom to do the housework]
[the exam is coming soon]
[blackout ]


i am over the moon when...
[listening to the song 'sorry sorry' & 'it's you'] [my friends want to hang out with me] [there is a lot of super junior's wallpaper] [i get a good result]
i am feeling blue when...
[i fall in love with someone who can't love me back] [i get a poor result in exam] [i can't listening to the song that i always wanted to hear]

you can get on my nerves when...
[ u tried to take control over me] [ u tried to scold me] [u tried to cheat me]

thats all for today =))

saranghae =))
i love super junior!!!!!

^^








No comments: