Friday, September 24, 2010

hesitant....

hello, peeps, sorry for leaving my blog neglected! thousands of sorry =D oh no, my mom is seducing me with the ice-cream again, gosh, it's a big temptation for me. No, you can't eat it, remember, ujian SEGAK next week! but...i wish i could eat it as much as i could xD oh no, i was selected to participate in the coming debate competition. i wish i could say " can i say 'no'?" to teacher, but before that, she cut in and say 'i knew you could do it.', oh, thanks for 'knowing' me so well == and i dun now which jerk suggested my name to teacher, if i knew it, i would slap that person in the face, and say 'mind your own business.' LOL, but maybe i was too cruel. xD

went through a stormy day about two days ago. i was a little bit emotional and moody. that kind of feeling just keep on recycling in my body, when i think i was okay, that feeling come back to strike me again. i just can't stop myself from thinking the things that keep me mad. i cried in front of my mum and thank god, she helped a lot to counsel me. thanks mom. in fact, she was more emotional than i was when she had listened to my story. LOL. when i think about it all over again, i feel stupid to cry over this small matter. let it be.. don't dwell with the past, because it makes your life harder. so i just wanna make my life simple and joyful, and i convinced myself to got rid of it. but whenever i look at you, it's getting awkward, because no matter how hard i twist my tongue, what happened is already happened. and i just cant pretend that nothing happened. i hesitated. i went through a few sleepless night, thinking about the same question. that was the darkest moment i ever had, for the time being.

oh shit, i dun noe which jerk just called in. but i didn't pick up the phone. this jerk ady called in for a few times ady since last night. == i dun noe whose number is this. shit.

ok the post will stop here.

p/s: i knew i wasn't the important one. but could you please at least treat me better.

No comments: