Saturday, September 4, 2010

holidays----♥

the holidays finally arrived!!!
hahaha.
but only for one week and a day..how sad!
unlike other school, we are going to school on tuesday!
this is totally absurd!
by the way.
when the holidays come, i'm not going to laugh first and smile like a crazy person, coz i noe the bad news are still waiting for us. and finally, bad news stroke! guess what, it's HOMEWORK,again.
HOMEWORK, you are my nightmare, my fear! please go away from me. kekekekee.
not sure how am i going to spend my holidays. but probably will just go with the flow. i'm not the kind of person who would jot down and plan my schedule. coz it makes me nothing but like a robot.
hmm. am going to have a tight schedule. mostly occupy by homework. hey,you know what, thanks a lot for giving us lots of holiday assignment.==
yeah~ SM artists are going to have their tour at L.A now. hehehe.i wish i could fly to there. haha. maybe i should sneak in to the airport, and hide in a stranger's luggage, and maybe i could fly to L.A hahahah, and mission accomplished ! yeah yeah! getting more and more crazy.
hehehehe. i saw him yesterday. he looks good =D well, he looks good in every outfit. and i guess he even looks good when he's naked.=p LOL. forgive me.something wrong with my brain today...
heheheheheh.

anything, gonna list down something before i leave.

10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU:-
#why did you 'purposely' appear in front of me?
# why you have such a perfect and a cutest smile i've ever seen?
# why you have to smile all the times and you know what, it's kinda annoying.
# and i know it's weird, but i have to hate you, why did you look so alike with TOM CRUISE ?
# why did you looks so sexy and charming when you were running on the field.
..................
i'm thinking hard but i just couldn't find 10 reasons why i should hate you. in fact, i'm so deeply in love with you.
oops!.. there's still one left.














# why did you snagged away my soul when i decided not to fall for you anymore? ? and yet, you didn't mean to give it back to me.

No comments: