Sunday, October 3, 2010

let's get married, okay?

been addicted to this song...
'let's get married,okay?' omg, how i wish someone could tell me this right now.
EXCUSE ME, i'm not in the age of getting married..
haha, okay! i hope someone will tell me this in 10 years later..hehe.
i've been chasing ANGEL'S TEMPTATION like crazy and because of this, i haven't watch glee yet! hmm...
at the end of this drama, i ended up crying like a baby who missed her mother. LOL. but it was just sad. and the ending sucks! i thought the nurse will end up with that super duper cute adorable sexy handsome man, but you know what, THEY DIDN'T END UP TOGETHER! ohh, why the hell am i sitting in front of the computer and watching this drama for a whole day...GRRRRR...i wanna bite someone now...
oh God, please help me..i'm in the midst of laziness! LOL, please help me to get out of this, i really want to study, but my computer is trying to seduce me EVERYDAY! Ooops, should be EVERY SECOND. i just can't resist the temptation..gosh! seeing everyone is trying hard for this final exam, oh god, shame on me, i'm sitting here and blogging again! T.T i think im not going to do well in this final exam, this is what my intuition tells me! T.T
by the way, LEE SEUNG GI is cute! and im listening to his song now, his songs make me cry~ i dun noe why i cried so hard, maybe i put myself in that situation..lolx...
and the song >>> lets get married,okay makes me wanna get married now ahahahah! dun worry, i was just kidding..hehehe. still long way to go xDDD

ok gtg now..bye =DDDD ok, gonna cry hard tonight..hehe~

No comments: