Sunday, April 22, 2012

screw u!


here's a big 'screw you' for those who annoyed me.HAHA, sorry, hormone's fault.being a woman is hard! so first of all, i heard that form 6 is going to start next month, like in the early of May. well i thought it would at least starts around in June! OH-MA-BOY, my plan of getting my license next month is completely ruined. 
can i say F you instead of Screw you? nevermine, don't wanna get my blog x-rated for having explicit content.still want my readers support me.LOL, as if i'm having tons of supporters LMAO

and then secondly, my parents are being such a pain in the neck especially when they won't stop nagging. I know it's not right to say something like this about my parents, but i'm tired of explaining the same thing over and over again (like endlessly), but nvm i'll skip this one.HAHA

and then third thing is that i'm so so so depressed about my future school, in which i can't mention the name here due to several reasons. But trust me,you'll know this place as it is famous for its over-strict disciplinary issues. i guess there's a name pop out of your mind. though it's still not confirm that i'm study over there, but somehow the possibility is very high. =((( i'm scared though.hahaha. 2 years my mama, try to imagine it. i wonder how they manged to survive through 5 years of endless tortures in that school. No offense that, rumours about this school is spreading like wildfire. i'm sure i'm not the only who thinks like this. ;) so should i laugh or cry now. someone tell me please.

and then seeing my friends going to universities/colleges makes me a little bit down. i feel like wow everyone is going somewhere far and i'm still trapped in this little city located in northern Sarawak. LOL. but still it's my own choice for staying here. So i guess there's no difference in what path we chose, what important is how you manage get rid of the obstacles that block your way. It's not like i'm not going to U. just that i have to wait for another 2 years. HAHA, be patient la! xD

wow, i feel good after letting out all my dissatisfaction here. good thing i have a blog.hehe. BTW,Can't wait for next sunday, it's gathering time! =))))) can't wait to see my friends whom i have not met in ages. TEEHEE

No comments: