Friday, April 27, 2012

it's me,again ;)

hi there readers, surprise much??? hehe 3 posts in a day is a bit too much i guess. well, nothing much for me to do, those dramas i've been enjoying so much is still broadcasting, which means i still need to wait for another week to watch a new episode, which is a pretty sad case for me. i feel like want to finish it all at once, i can't endure the waiting and guessing about the story line throughout the whole process. I HATE THIS SO MUCH.

speaking of dramas, i'm so surprised that up to 130 ASTRO channels are available from today till 6th of june, i was like : hell ya, are u kidding me, since when astro becomes so generous. LMAO, well since they won the putra award. haha, anyhow, i get to enjoy the channels i didn't purchase, which is a good thing for me. so as i'm done with my korean dramas, i've transformed into a potato couch for the whole afternoon, and of course the remotes are in my hand. hahah! i took control of everything. LOL, i immediately switch to channel 711, the channel i wish to watch the most in my entire life, LOL, mum said this channel is a little expensive so she didn't purchase it, so im not wasting this golden opportunity! LOL, I watched kim & kourtney, australia masterchef. fuhhh, last but not least THANK YOU ASTRO! hehe.

countdown 11 more days before my nightmare starts, gotta enjoy as much as i could, gotta play like there's no tomorrow, nobody's going to stop me,wakakakakaka!!!

No comments: