Monday, May 7, 2012

knowing that u don't have much time left.


see the picture above?? i despised those words very much. GGGRrrr, frankly speaking,today's my last day. i'm kinda scared, but still looking forward to my new life in new school. =))))((((((
i have nothing to update actually, nothing's been good in my life. well maybe there's something good just that i forgot what is it. LOL. 
well i have to admit that it takes time for me to adjust everything, back to the life i had when i'm still schooling. but it's kinda hard you know.since i've been stuck in home for almost 6 months already?? that's really long. i'm used to sleep late, wake up late, online for whole day, be a full time potato couch. LOL, i'm still afraid that i will not be able to wake up at 5 in the morning, that's really torturing you know. not to say i will be back to home only like 4 or 5 in the afternoon, spent most of my day in school?? hell no!!haha like i have the option to say 'NO'. someone is gonna kill me.
and it's really inconvenient when my mom need to fetch me with my sis together, sometimes my sister need to stay at school, and guess what i'll have to wait for her then only mom will come to fetch me. (though mom hasn't say anything about it, but i guess things will go like this, fuel oil is not that cheap dude) 
i wish i have a car, though i have one, i have no license!!!! am so regret right now, should start my driving course right after Chinese New Year, and all i did is just giving excuses like: hey i'm not ready to drive and all sorts of excuses u could ever thought of. failure!!! what's the point for regretting now???what has done cannot be undone. guess i will just bear with it. but still if i get to drive to school it's going to be great! 
ok readers, gonna stop here. nothing much to write already. bye bye!

*though we could at least hold on a little longer, but everything is just as delicate as it seems to be.once hurt, everything will not back to the same place it used to be.*

No comments: