Friday, May 18, 2012

T.G.I.F

  My lips curled without me realizing it, and when the bell rang, i quickly packed my bag and get in line, IT'S TIME TO GO HOME. most importantly, it'S FRIDAY!

  So i've been here for almost 2 weeks already, and which was quite a surprise to me. LOL, at first i had a hard time adapting myself with the surrounding and the academic staffs here, but now i am slowly adapting myself to it, which is a good thing to say right.haha.

  and i'm still working hard on making friends, cause i'm usually not the first to open my mouth and speak, well, unless you talk to me. Being the first one to speak is very AWKWARD, and i don't really like the atmosphere when everything turns bulky. But a good thing to say that i'm making progress on this,hahah, though it's not obvious but i know i'm moving forward.

   Orientation was rather boring and lame, nothing fun to talk about, the only good thing i would like to compliment is that i don't get to introduce myself! haha, when the teacher asked us to sit in a big circle, and when he stand in the middle of the circle with a white ping pong ball in his hand, i swore to God that my heart was about to jump out of my chest at anytime, and my palms are sweating. The rules are: those who get the ball must introduce themselves by shouting out loud your name, former school, where you live. luckily this self-introducing section ended quicker than i thought, yay!! and three days of orientation are enough to shred me into countless pieces, not to say it was carried out under the blazing sun, in which cold breeze is what i seek for in the open air. TT and consequently, i'm getting tanner than before. the next thing i would like to do when i shop in the drugstore is to buy VASELINE TRIPLE WHITENING. it's a must!

   Erm, currently i'm keeping my fingers crossed that i'm going to stay in the Biology Class, despite the fact that i couldn't confront my fear towards the disgusting creatures, to be specific, FROGS, LIZARDS, EARTHWORMS, SNAILS, SLUGS,and any other creatures which are extremely repulsive. forget about the creatures, i'm looking forward to my biology class, though no further information has been told to students, but i'm hoping that i could know which class i'm in by next week. FINGER CROSSED. speaking of which, i dreamed of a small lizard crawling on my hand last night, and today, this dream actually came true! first, when i entered the bathroom to change my shirt, a small lizard suddenly came out of nowhere when i closed the door. to my amazement, i didn't screamed or hopped or cursed, i kinda ignored it you know, haha, there's no point dealing with a lizard when you're constantly craving for an extra hour of bed time. LOL. and then the second time was when we are having row call, everybody sat on the floor, nobody is exempted. be it dirty or dusty, u have no choice but to sat on the concrete. and then here comes the almighty lizard, who is crawling like a boss, next to me.!!!! oh why the hell you're here!!! wanted to scream but i can't, wanted to jump but i don't wanna cause any uproar among the students,GGGRRRRR, !!the guy next to me quickly grab the little creature and played with the small creature. For who's sake i acted like nothing happened. i swore i would jump as high as i could or ran as fast as i could, just to get the hell out of the open hall. TT it was really torturing though. really frightening.

    enough with the lizard thing, and as for the conclusion for this short summary (SHORT?? DUMBO,it' very long!) is that i'm still looking forward to my life as a form 6 students, and hopefully i can enjoy it to the max. =) and i'm going to say bye now coz  i still have my own things to settle by tomorrow, and hopefully things goes smoothly. =)) bye readers, p/s:  next week is going to be a hectic week. TT. bye. hopefully i do lost some weight as an impact of the non-stop activities organized by the school.=0

   

 

No comments: