Sunday, November 25, 2012

first crush.


It was 5 years ago, just when i thought this school had already run out of nice, good looking guy, that's when i saw him.
It was never my intention, to fall for someone whom i have just met. 
Before that, i know nothing about him, all i know was that he's a senior of mine, a really tall and skinny guy. 
Pictures of him flashing through my mind whenever i see tall guys like him, and there's a corner in my heart wishes that the guys i see is him, but things never work out the way i want to.
Friends of mine was feeling a little whimsical about the thought that i'm falling for this guy, he was way too skinny, and they said he might break his bones if he ever want to give me a princess-hug. LOL, that was hilarious.
But then whenever you fall for someone, even if he is not the prince charming that you've always dreamt of, but for you, he's the best of all. He might have habits which you despise a lot, but when it comes to the matter of LOVE, all of that doesn't seem to be important anymore. 
well, you might be curious that if i ever declared to him, LOL, well, the answer is a NO.
I was too young to be courageous enough to declare my love, rather than that, i'm afraid of the answer, afraid that he might already have his special someone by that time.
till now, he is the biggest regret in my life.
just when i thought i'm never going to see him again, there i saw him walking his way to the basketball court nearby with his brother, i was in the car, on my way to chinese class. 
I'm glad that he's doing good, and erm...i'm just glad that he appeared in my life.
Though 5 years has gone since then, but my heart couldn't stop throbbing whenever i think about him.
i might not be his right one, but one thing for sure is that, he used to be the missing puzzle in my heart, and he will always be the missing puzzle in my heart, ever.

No comments: