Wednesday, July 3, 2013

comfort zone

People used to say that life only begins when you learn to stay out of your comfort zone. and frankly speaking, i might seem a bit crazy, but then in real life i am actually quite timid. I have fear of meeting new people, and i hate the moment when i got disgraced for getting the wrong answers or saying the wrong things at the wrong times. i hate it when people said i was wrong, and i hate it when people talk like as if they are always right. I hate the idea of meeting new people, and im always contented with my social circle.  I guess this is a sign that i haven't step out of my comfort zone. I always complaint things don't turn out right, and never realizing the fact that things won't always turn out the way i want because i want them to turn out the way i want. I hate fitting myself in the new environment, but i never realize that it is actually a process of growing up, see how well could you adapt to the new environment. I hate meeting new people, but i never realize the fact that these people whom i claim as strangers could actually be someone who teach us new things in life. i loath those who are selfish, arrogant, narcissistic, but i never realize the fact that i should thank them instead, as they make me realize that not to be a pain in the ass no matter what happen. Before this, i used to think that everything should work out the way i want, i want people to obey me. But then that was so silly la to be honest to tell, lol. Hahha, But then i promise myself i seriously need to step out of my comfort zone and learn to absorb anything like a dry sponge, the eagerness of learning something new.No more backing off, no more coward, no more dramasss. be a butterfly that breaks the cocoon, spread its wings and fly :)

No comments: