Sunday, July 14, 2013

Monday blues.

        Blue is such a beautiful and vivid colour, isn't it?

         i mean like there are beautiful things in the nature are blue in colours, for instance, the ocean, the sky... it's all blue! :)

         But when Blue meets Monday, it became a disaster! yeah, what im trying to say is that i have monday blues! I always have monday blues, but today is a serious one. There will always be one day in your life, a day where all the shits happen at once. so yeah, the term 2 results will be announced tomorrow. Such a pain in the arse. I know how i did during the examination, so i know shitty things will happen tomorrow. yeah fuck u, and fuck everyone else. I screwed up.

        But whatever, im still me, but let me be emo for now. Once i feel better i will be me again! lol. funny. ==

No comments: