Monday, November 25, 2013

crossing boundaries?


I believe in our lives, whether you like it or not, there are always a group of people who like to stand in our way and say something that discourage you.
I have come through a lot in my life, and sometimes i wish i could ignore them, But then, by doing this, you are literally giving them permission to cross your boundaries. 
When people want to talk bad about you, they don't do it in your face. So don't think i don't know you actually have a lot of comments on me.
You know what, don't think you are always right, you are just being over narcissistic. Guess what, i hate being the bad people, and definitely hate getting my hands dirty. So probably some other people will teach you a lesson on my behalf in the future. Trust me, if you do not know how to control yourself, you have only yourself to blame. Not everybody has an incredible tolerance towards jerks. I may not be perfect, but you have no right to judge me. thank you.

No comments: