Saturday, January 10, 2009

_reLaxing_

been a bit busy this few day, after come back from school, and then i have to straight away take my shower, cause i need to accompany my mom fetch my little sister, guess what, i even having my dinner inside the car, lol, it's your fault (my little sis),lolx, im just kidding anyway..and then after fetch her from school, i need to go tuition...=='''

just imagine u have to do this everyday, it is extremely tiring~!! =='''
and guess what now??i am falling sick~!! well, it's not a big matter anyway, i always falling sick..== lol...

im seating for PMR this year, the pressure all over my head..=( BLOODY HELL~
and then i wonder WHAT THE HELL is happening to my school, just come back form school and then we have to seat for the stupid diagnostik test, what the hell, it is causing me a lot of pressure..==''stupid school and stupid rule..we have no time to prepare for this!!and guess wha some of our classmate try to remember the past year's test answer, and i guess they will get a higher mark than before, this is just so unfair...!!==

its weekend today, so i will relax a bit while i can, and then after the test have finish ,i definitely will buy an ice-cream for myself..lolx..

No comments: