Friday, January 23, 2009

_wicked_

ahahahahaha!!! wakakakakaka!! muahahahaha!!
two days more~~Chinese New Year is arriving~ LOL =)

Gong Xi Fa Cai~ ^^
hmm, just finish having my dinner and straight away on9 =) of coz i already take my bath =)
today got a bit tired and a bit too rush, come back from school, relax a while, and the take shower, and then prepared my stuff and books, and then accompany my mom go fetch my sis and straight away go tuition~ 2pm-6pm TTv tomorrow still got tuition, hehexx..
==''shit, cannot log in the game..=='' wth..

today, it's a different day somehow..guess what..hehex our class is celebrating the JANUARIAN (lol, our class word, yea, that's us, creative,lol)~and we all celebrate together with teacher, haha, Thank You very much to our form teacher ^^ gotta study hard to pay back for teacher, lol..=)

something is perplexing me ~ =( but don't know how to explain, it just something boring, and, you know, it just boring, that is, its all i can explain..=)
anyway, hope this problem will go out from my mind and stop bothering..

TT still haven't recover from the incident..heart aching.. TT

No comments: