Sunday, January 25, 2009

_we come from different world_

today, a nice day for sure~ ^^ totally wicked~

but it just something bothering me..=(

tomorrow is already Chinese New Year, i really hope this matter won't be bothering me anymore, if i am given a choice, i hope i can erase my memory about this =(

well, maybe it is just my feeling, but how come i feel that, you are far away from me =(
something that aren't easily to approach =(
well, i know u got a lot of friends, but do you treat me as a friend too, it's not like i want to angry with you, the matter is : do you really treat me as your friend?? (i feel very sad about it)

i am persuading me i shall forget about this, but my stupid mind just won't let it be..=(
at least you tell me what happen to you, are u angry with me i wonder..
if YES please tell me i beg you , if NO please tell me too..=(

someone please help me =(

well, maybe we come from different world, different life~ =( i am always the one who being abundant, am i always the one who eat dust =(


No comments: