Saturday, May 22, 2010

_finally,i'm back!_

hi,readers! it has been a while since my last update xD
busy with my exam!
anyway
i just added something new
xD
you'll know if u often view my blog
haha

i just changed the playlist.

1.bingeul bingeul by u-kiss
2. Bonamana by super junior (new hit song!)**
3.man man ha ni by u-kiss
4. Party in the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus
5. Tik Tok by keisha

haha,i put u-kiss song in the first xD
somehow i started to realized that i've addicted to u-kiss,more than SUJU
besides, i can't wait to buy suju new album!
when will it arrive i wonder
if possible i want to buy u-kiss one also
and f(x)!
i know im crazy
but i just can't help myself for being crazy
I LOVE U-KISS !!!
they are going to visit Malaysia on June,but too bad,only at KL >.>
lucky kl people TT
i'm dying to see them TT
Dong Ho
Alexander
kevin
Eli
Kibum
kiseop
Soohyun
T^T

"don't build castle in the air!"someone told me this
whatever ==
i don't care
.


♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments: