Thursday, May 27, 2010

i feel like i am a stalker + dreams i want to achieve

i've been crazy for u-kiss lately
and i feel like as if i am a stalker
LOL
i just couldn't rid of my eyes of them xD
especially Alexander xD
but it is just merely i am a big fan of them!
LOL
resources of my happiness xD

i know what i need to do now
i want to save lots of money
and travel to Korea someday!
LOL
my biggest dream in my life =D
call me crazy
call me stupid
call me nonsense
whatever
i don't care
i only know this is what i need to achieve
never give up before i reach my limit !
a promise to myself!
=D
and by that time
i wish i could travel to there with you guys
=D
i never wish to travel to anywhere alone
although it seems nice
but when there is more people around
i feel more energetic
things would be fantastic and seem nicer when there's a person to share with
despite all the tremendous challenge that might come in the way
i hope i can achieve this dream someday
with my precious friends =D
love you guys
am now imagine we all sit around a stove and eating the delicious kimchi xD
it sounds fantastic isn't it?
so
will i have this pleasure, guys?
to enjoy and see how beautiful the world is with you guys?
i know it sounds impossible
but i just hope that we can do this together
i don't mind if this dream only come true at our old age
it doesn't matter
i can wait.
LOL
does it sounds like a love confession
don't misunderstood
=x
the post will end here
bye
=D

*guys, don't be overwhelmed by this, i know you will xD LOL


No comments: