Saturday, August 21, 2010

exam!

omg, next week!
i can't believe that i'm still staring at the monitor and not doing my revision instead. ARGH. sorry. i just can't neglect computer in my life. it was my life partner, my soul mate, my everything! LOL.

will stop here. have to do my homework now or else. =(((
i wonder should i be a doctor in my future? well, i love to be a doctor. it just that when i'm panicking, i will start to do something wrong and even forgot what to do and what should i do. do u expect someone like me to save others life? well..but still my family, especially my parents had high expectation for me. i dun want to disappoint them. but i'm scared, honestly. what should i do now? stresss.. i wish i could be a nutritionist. but they dun seem to approve it. garh!! =((

No comments: