Saturday, November 27, 2010

lalala...

just finished watching WE GOT MARRIED
and i was laughing like a mad lady
haha, it was really hilarious and funny
and i realized i've never been so happy from the day holidays began
well, i guess it's something good then.haha.
oh, now the television is broadcasting the closing ceremony of the Asian Game.
well, i have to say those China people are brilliant.
the closing ceremony is just fantastic. =D
ok.let's talk about my life.
lately, i've been dreaming about my future life.
i know it's stupid but i just can't stop myself from doing this. LOL.
i dreamed that i travel to Korea, to Japan.
i dreamed that i had my dream job, and i'm happy and satisfied with the work place.
one thing i did not dream about is my future husband. Haha. i don't know why i didn't dream of it.
i wonder, just what kind of people will my husband be. well, maybe i would end up being alone, but there's nothing wrong if i try to imagine it right? LOL
err...well, girls like handsome, talented and filthy rich guy. and so do i. but i'd rather choose a guy whom i'm comfortable with. =D hehe..so where are you? don't let me wait. i've been searching for you for ages already. hehehe. i sound like a whore.hahah whatever...
ok, got to go now...
have a nice day, peeps. =D

No comments: