Sunday, November 28, 2010

once before...

once before,
you were my dream.

once before,
you were my world.

once before,
you were my soul.

but i never tell you this.
i have no guts to do so.

i'm afraid of losing you, i guess.


and i do regret for that. HAHA.

but then...

when i looked back at your picture.
those feelings just vanished.
i guess time really heal the wound.

4 years has passed away like nothing had happened before.

well, i was glad that i'm able to go through all of this.

i remembered.


the last time i saw you, i was deadly nervous.

i wished i'll never see you again and i thought that i still had a crush on you.

but then i realized that it wasn't that way.

i felt nervous because i haven't see you for 3 years like that.

And the sudden coincidence made me sweat like hell, and i felt like my heart is pounding out
of my chest.


of this stupid and reckless reaction, i thought i still.......well, i'm not going to say it out loud.it's totally embarassing. -.-

and by thinking of this, i laughed. i guess i'm still not mature enough to judge WHAT LOVE IS.
hmmm, and now i'm able to say that, i can live better even without you. =)

but i'm happy to know someone like you in my life.

and now you've found the one.
and i have my own path to go.

so...
it's time to say bye bye. =')

thank you for everything.


No comments: