Wednesday, May 15, 2013

be strong, my friend.

There's a guy in my class, always sat quietly at the corner of the classroom, sometime he would just give a blank stare at the teacher, or maybe sometime he would said something funny out of blue, and makes the class suddenly burst into laughter. Sometime he would just stay quiet and do his own thing in the class. I seldom talk to him, but i know he's a nice guy. But of what i heard today, looks like he has his own story. at first, i thought he was just like any other kids in the class, but i was wrong. But of all the things you have gone through, you manage to pull it through. When you told me what happen today, you acted like you have used to it already, somehow i saw tears brimming your eyes. I'm deeply sorry for what had happened. I Am. Not sure whether you are going to read this or not, but what i want to say is that, be strong my friend. if you ever, feel like you can carry this burden anymore, i can lend you my ears. :) and thinking that you have come through all the hardships these years, im sure that you have become a stronger person.

No comments: