Friday, May 10, 2013

laughter is the best medicine

i was once told by a classmate of mine that my laughter was so special and unique, in a way that when i laugh, the people around me will start to laugh for no reason, even though it's the lamest jokes they have ever heard. upon hearing that, i feel a little bit delighted and overjoyed at the same time. You might ask me why would i be enlightened over a small compliment like that, for it is nothing special to be happy about. But you know what, this means a lot to me and it always will be. not because he praise at the way i laughed, it's because he said that i bring laughter to everybody else. this means a lot to me. as people have always said laughter is the best medicine to keep sorrow away, and if the people around me are able to put on the brightest smile on their faces despite how harsh the situation might be, that will be brilliant. we never know what might happen in the next minutes, but whatever it is, face it with positive attitude and let's spread the laughing virus to everybody else in the world, let the world be filled with joy and laughter. :)

No comments: