Saturday, June 20, 2009

will you be the special one..just for me??

i just read a mail..

my friend posted to me..

" every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep"..

"at least fifteen people from this world love you"...

"there are at lest two people would die for you"...

"you mean the world to someone"..

the last phrases hurts me the most..i mean someone like me would mean a world to someone?
how come?? and when will it be true?? i guess it will never be..

the first phrases, is definitely impossible for me, as if the phrases is teasing me..
someone who always alone like me..Even though friends were always by my side..
but somehow, i still feel the loneliness, especially when i realized that everything i done is related to you..

you made me feel that everything around me was as much complicated as you did..
i never tried to approached for you, coz i know i will never did..someone like me will never get the right to..have someone like you..it's about fate..if we are not destined to be together, what should i waiting for? but so, i still can't get myself out of this... stupid me..

" you are the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
the reason why i wish upon a wishing star.."

yep, that's just fit me very well, whatever i do will not caught your attention,
because there is someone much more special in your heart..

you said that you never wanted her to leave you, that hurts me a lots..
my hearts broke into peaces..but you will never see this, since your heart was with her..

i wonder, among the people come from this world..
will there be somebody..
a special one..
just for me??

no matter what it takes, i will wait..for the special one to appear and change my life entirely..


No comments: