Sunday, June 21, 2009

you are lucky..


"I'll bet she's beautiful
That girl he talks about
And she's got everything
That I have to live without"..

yes..it was so true..even though i don't know her, i bet that she is beautiful..maybe i will mesmerize when i have a chance to meet her...if she don't, how come, he would fall in love with her so deeply? she must be very special
i could see that, whenever you talked about her, your face was different..
she's got everything i have to live without, this phrases suit me the most..
i am just a girl..a stupid girl who kept waiting at the shore..
hoping that somebody who did not exist came and take me back home..

"She better hold him tight
Give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes
And know she's lucky 'cause"..

cause you have the thing i will never have a chance to hold it tight in my own hands...='(




No comments: