Saturday, June 27, 2009

_you are getting on my nerves_

well, today, was the most tired day of my life..

and everything is stuck in my mind-- my oral presentation on next week..my homework..and as well as the exam on august..

well, it's okay for me to deal with the stuff..but what made me angry the most is these three girl..
the girl i hate the most in school, and if you are trying to begging sympathize from me..
haha, NO WAY.. OUT OF MERCY!!

okay, that's what happened to me yesterday.. Me, Mavis, Kelly, Daphne, Niem Yee and Sze yin was having our pbsm meeting from 1.30pm until 2.30pm for the kawat kaki practice..well, we did attend the meeting..
before the meeting began, the 2 bitchy girl asked me where to get the first aid box..
and i realized that i am stupid enough to tell them where is the first aid box located..KNS
and then i asked them what was the purpose for tooking away the first aid box, well, bullshit..
the 2 bitchy girl said that a small boy didn't purposely fall off and hit himself hardly on the wall..
okay, then.. i let them took away the box..but then, they didn't even know how to treat the small boy..well, they still don't feeling ashamed for calling them the MEMBER OF PBSM..
HAHA, it's not funny at all ==

so now, i have no idea, i used the cotton buck and carefully put the medicine to the boy's forehead..and everything's done..=)) is just that easy == after the kawat kaki practice, me and niem yee were heading to the office and put the PBSM book on Cg.ting's table..and well..his table was full of rubbish and recycled paper..== and we just simply dropped the book on the table and heading toward the canteen..

this is where the story begin..3 bitches on the canteen were awaited for us..we were having our meeting with these lousy girl because of the Chinese club's activity which we were in charged of it..originally, only six of us were in charged of this activity, but somehow, these lousy girl said that they wanted to give us a hand. so we decided to asked them to join us..

first of all..we were discussing about the venue..we kept on argue all over the meeting, because, whatever we said, they didn't take it in their mind seriously..moreover, they were only care about their opinions and not us..she only agreed with what their gang said..well, all of us feeling kinda regret for asking them to join us..IT WAS TOTALLY A BIG MISTAKE I EVER MADE =((

and now..we have several ideal venue on our mind and we listed out all the venue..the bitches leader said that she wanted to in charged of finding out the price for booking the venue and etc..
and my friend said that she wanted to come along with her, so that she could knew how big the venue is, whether the venue is suitable for our activities and etc..she said :" what for you come along me??" for your information, the teacher was giving the task for my friend, so in logical thinking, my friends has the right to to so..but what my friend did is just kept quiet and said no more about this..she is the quiet girl..so i knew that she just wanted to keep everything in her control...

and then the one of the bitchy girl ask me to choose a day and practice the song we choose ( because we have to perform the song during the activity) ..and now she is asking me the favor but she is the one who decided the day for us to practice..but we think that it's too early for us to practice, as we carry out this activity on october..so we faced it out what we think..
but then she said that : c'mon, it's not too early..are you genius..can u guarantee that we can learn the song immediately??
we just kept quiet..
YES, WE ARE NOT GENIUS, BUT AT LEAST WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU IN THE ACADEMIC PART..you fcuking bitch!!

and then the third bitch glared at me for some reason i couldn't state out here..coz it's a long story..one thing i could make sure that, it's not my fault..she is the one who glared at me sharply.. but then i glared back at her, with anger one..and fight back with her, well, i won it ..she couldn't even said a single word =)) ngeh, you know who is much more terror okay..you slut =))
and then part of my friends wasnt around with me that time..and i went back to find them and told them everything..they feel the same way with me too =)) thx guys, i am so glad that i can have you all as my friends =)) i promise that i will cherish you guys all the time..no matter what happen =)) and when the bitch who glared at me passed by me, my friends all looked at her n some saying something harsh to her..WAKAKA, yes, u guys did the correct things..hehe

WELL, THE END OF THESE I GOT SOME CONCLUSION
- THE BITCHY GIRL WERE HAVING SAME SIZE OF BRAINS--WELL, IT'S PEA BRAIN ACTUALLY =))
-THEY ARE THE BITCHY GIRL , WHO LIVED IN A BITCHY WORLD..
-THEY WERE THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER SEEN ON THIS WORLD, BECAUSE THEY WERE HAVING PEA BRAINS =))
-I REALIZED THAT I HATE THEM VERY MUCH..I WOULD LIKE TO HIT THEM HARDLY ON THE WALL IF I COULD..

AND ALL OVER , THEY WERE STILL SLUTS. =))

1 comment:

Dmj said...

longest article written...lolx