Saturday, April 10, 2010

feelings

just got back from the stupid and lame annual meeting of PBSM. The meeting only last for 1 hour. If i knew it from the beginning,i shouldn't have wasted my precious time at there,listened to some crappy stuff, *oh! and it was hot inside there..=.= they should have sold all the fans there and install new air-cons there,like what kelly had told me..HAHA..

have you ever been such a dilemma condition? seeing others were putting efforts on what they done,is making me envy and admire.how could they do so well.how do they maintain their performance. what do i do? "argh,just go and eat dust, you sucker. i'm falling out, seriously. I need someone to push me from behind,someone who can truly 'activate' myself. argh,anyone please. Tell me what should i do.

I dont want to hurt you that way,sometime i couldn't control myself. I'm totally out of control,like a beast eh,LOL.
Don't know what to say here..Feelings,stand for what. Sometime,there are some feelings you couldn't express..you don't know what to do,nobody's willing to help you. They're just an outsider after all,you're the one who can truly understand yourself,you know what you want.

okay,i'm speechless now..dont know what to say anymore.i Hate this kind of feeling. already my wit's end.whatever. HELL.

No comments: