Monday, April 19, 2010

bye bye

we are surrounded by people everyday
it does not matter if you're at work, school or anywhere
people are everywhere
but different people got different attitude
which some of them
really pissed me off -.-
and now
i finally see your true colours
we used to be so good
perhaps something changed you into a mean girl
i don't want to make it into a big deal
so i'm just going to say it here
i know who's good to me
and i know those who don't even treat me as a true friend.
like Aristotle said : a friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
friends know each other well
friends care for each other as well.
friends won't betray you even in a bleak condition
but what i see in your eyes
is something filthy
feel a little bit disappointed and yet happy
finally,i persuaded myself to get rid of you.
it wasn't something bad though
at least i'm freed from you
and until now
i realized that how much i hate you
you'll never know
i've decided to put this feeling in my heart
not because of scare to let you know
i just want this be the end of two of us
let us be stranger
and live our life as usual
pretend nothing like this ever happened
i don't want my life get ruin because of someone who's unworthy
i won't cry
i won't grieve
i won't be in pain
my tears only worth for those who know
how to cherish & appreciate me
i don't care what you think in your mind
it is non of my business anymore
all i want to do
is to live my life
without you
and enjoy every moment
of my life
with my precious friends
the ones who know me better
than you do

last but not least

though it's not to late apologize
but i don't care what's in your mind
and i don't want to hear you say "why"
coz it's time to say "BYE-BYE"

No comments: