Saturday, December 18, 2010

crazy for Hawaii five-o


i'm in such a desperate to watch the new Hawaii five-o
perhaps it's new so it's hard to find in the web.
and mostly, it's licensed. i was like what the heck. =.=
so i search on some of the chinese website, and i did found some, but only episode 6 and episode 8.even worse, the connection was hell slow. it made me wanna crush everything into pieces,seriously. coz i wanted to watch this series so badly. hmm..and waiting is pretty much tiring..so i decided to search for it in the AXN Asia official website, and it had my jaw drops until the ground. 07.25am in the morning? you gotta be kidding me, i'm still snoring in my bed room. geez! how am i suppose to watch it???? =((( there's no alternative ways already. or maybe i shall search for the dvd at Speedy..but don't think there's one. so it didn't help much i guess.LOL.so, i guess i'm gonna watch the rerun on AXN channel. 11.45 pm, and 0310am until 6am in the next morning. well, you'll see a panda in Malaysia tml,and that panda happens to be me xD you can call me crazy or whatever.. coz i admit that i'm crazy. =D now listening to BETH, the best song ever, well, i love the Puckerman version one. hahha,never sick of it. xD
by the way, need to drink coffee later, it would help me to stay awake for the whole day. teehee..oh, the turtle is crawling crazily in the little plastic box again, and it kinda annoys me.LOL, dun worry, i dun kill turtle. but, the food is going to run out soon, guess i will have to visit the store in no time..and replacing the water for the cute adorable little turtle had been a torture for me. THE WATER STINK! LOL..i almost puke when i smell it. LOL. KELLY CHONG YI YING faster comeback and take your turtle back! LOL. and i dun know what happen to this stupid retarded mozilla firefox, it just won't work the way it used to be. shit! and again, my mom is yelling at the kitchen ~AND as always, i'm the target. since the holidays kick off, she's always said "brat, you better get your room clean up!" "brat,clean up your study desk now, i dun wan to see a single dirt or dusk on it, or else, you're doomed!" "you this noxious little brat, better get your hair cut,before i do it on my own, you don't want to see me ruin your hair don't you?" oh geez, that's why i said i din get to enjoy the holidays. =((( LOL. but it was kinda funny to see my mom talking to me that way, and i never scare of you xD mom, i'll wait till you drag me to the salon and only then i'll get my hair cut, so no worries. but since when i've become a brat? LOL, but i won't say that i never are a brat xD ok, this post is too long dy,i will end here then. need to prepare coffee first..bye bye peeps xD

No comments: