Saturday, December 25, 2010

dear Santa...

dear Santa,

hi! err..shall i say "hohoho, Merry Christmas!" instead of saying hi?. LOL. by the way, this is my first time ever i wrote a letter for Santa. =) I got this idea from Phineas and Ferb Christmas Special, in which the kids wrote a letter to Santa. so i found this was quite interesting, and i decided to write a letter to Santa, too. Hopefully he will receive this letter. This post was supposed to be posted by yesterday, but due to some personal reason, so i delayed it. By the way, yesterday's weather was superb! it was sunny all the day, and it was fabulous. So i guess, this is a present from Santa, perhaps. =) err, this is my first time ever doing this, so i don't know what to say. =) let's talk about my Christmas wishes. there were 3 wishes for christmas, but i won't say it out loud here =D
so, i will secretly tell Santa what my wishes are, and hopefully my wishes will be granted by next year. =))) teehee, thanks, Santa.=D and lastly, Merry Christmas!メリークリスマス!!! =D

From: absolute-kind-and-obedient-Me =D

No comments: