Sunday, December 5, 2010

ok..
my life is completely a mess lately.
first, i wouldn't and couldn't sleep if the time is not around 11.00++ pm.
second, there are still tons of homework to be completed.
third, i don't know why but i just feel gloomy all the day.

btw.
i managed to finish new moon few days ago.
funny right?
i bought the book like..err months ago, i guess, 'months' is inappropriate. but whatever, as long as you understand.
and only a few weeks ago i managed to finish it.
haha. i was sort of regret for selling the ECLIPSE to my friend, i thought i wouldn't be reading it anymore, so i sold it to my friend. but then, i was completely wrong. the story enthralled me! and i couldn't stop reading it. only that it was quite boring in new moon because EDWARD was gone and Bella been through some hard times. it was quite devastating though.haha. i want to watch the movie, but i'll only do that i finished eclipse, only few pages to go! yay =DD
and also, PHINEAS AND FERB lights up my day =DD
haha, it would be better if ferb could talk more.hehe, but he's cool...hehehe
oh, i read the newspaper this morning, there's a news completely shock me. a guy died because he drank too much carbonated drink. what the hell, maybe i should change my diet dy. you know, pepsi is always my fav whenever i go somewhere else. like in the cinema, or fastfood restaurant. no other options. =.=

ok, will stop writing here. need to finish my assignment first.

p/s: a few days ago, something weird happened. i remember it was about the time to go to sleep, and i yawned. then i found that my eyes were brimmed with tears, and the tears rolled down on its own. it's like i'm crying. weird huh..hmm...

No comments: