Wednesday, December 22, 2010

trust you.

i'll be happy if someone says : i trust you.
hehehe.
erm, i've changed my blog's song.
this song, has been my fav for years.
err, i was quite surprise that i never get sick of this song.
coz usually, i don't listen a same song again and again, but this song is exceptional.
well, maybe i'm fond of this song, this is the only explanation i could think of.
been sticking my eyes to the television for almost three days like that?
keep watching my fav anime.
well, i never thought this anime is so thrilling.
but it's kinda sad though, some of my character died. TT
i cried, though.
it's like watching someone you loved so much die in front of you.
omg, my eyes are brimmed with tears again.
luckily there's no people in the house, except the little turtle. i wouldn't mind him see me cry, it's ok after all to reveal my weak spot in front of him instead of my family
i'd rather die then. i hate people see me cry.
i guess i'm back to my old self again.why? no reason. i've been stuck in my own world, and keep imagine something that would never come true. i guess this is painful. knowing that you can't have the one you loved. and again, this is making my tears falling down.
TT. urgh. i hate this feeling.
i'll just watch some comedy to got rid of this stupid retarded feeling.
bye peeps.

No comments: