Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OMG

after trapping myself in the toilet for such a long time
my butt hurt so much =.=
and now i knew the consequences for not consume vegetables and fruits in my daily diet
duhh..=.= haha
i was so regret for drinking coffee last night, and i can't sleep :O
but thanks for that, i managed to play HARVEST MOON until midnight and i've earned a few bucks from the shipping hehe, and one more thing i've renovated my house xD LOL so far, i've found 40 harvest sprites, still a long way to go until the harvest goddess awake.

then, i remember i had a nightmare, in which i wish i will never ever been through that kind of situation in reality.
it was all about YOU, the jerk i hated the most in my entire life. well, in that dream, i encountered with you, and i'm supposed to walk by you in reality, coz i hate you so much that i will never wanted to see you (even if it's just one blink)...instead i greeted you and smiled to you in that dream. well, that's enough to make me puke all over my bed, but luckily i didn't puke.or else i'm gonna wash my bed sheet today.
and as expected, you did something to me in the dream, exactly what you did to me last time. haha, like something you would did when you have nothing to do. =.= it's kinda stupid to have you in my dream last night, i wonder why i didn;t slap you, like what had shown in the television screen..LOL, i will laugh till the day i die if i really did it..hahahaa

ok,that's all for today... gtg go now...=D by peeps, stay-tuned =DDDD
*this kind of ending is kinda awkward isn't it? LOL

No comments: