Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bones


     So, I have decided that before the school breaks ended, which means i still a few days to go before real nightmares start, I want to finish all the television series that i have always wanted to watch. Here comes, the series i'm watching----Bones.

     I directly start with the season 8, as i couldn't find any websites that actually allow me to download or watch it for FREE. So i have no choice but to start it with season 8. Honestly, it's hard for me to catch up with what they say, regarding the fact that i have a hard time recognizing all the characters' names. LOL, But things do get better after watching a few episodes.

    So, erm, this series is similar with CSI, thriller, solving crime, forensics and bla bla bla.haha. The only things it is different from CSI is that the dead bodies found were in a condition where by it is highly decomposed, or in a condition when u see it, you'll puke. But I really love the way they create the fake corpse, it's so real that you think it's a real dead body in there. My brother said that i might ended up being a sadistic or any disgusting psychopath, but who cares, i just love the series. HAHA =))

    So i have to go now, to finish the rest of the episodes, bye readers!!!

No comments: