Friday, August 23, 2013

blood donation campaign :)

        So as usual, i reluctantly went to school and keeping my fingers crossed that i won't got fuck up today. I mean who knows shits happen, and i eventually got myself into a big trouble. That's the last thing ever i wanted to happen in my life, not in this school, where maniacs and pyscho gathered. lol. Ok so back to the title, our class were told that there will be a blood donation campaign next Wednesday, so i raise my hand without any hesitation that i wanted to join this program. I have always wanted to be a blood donor, but too bad i wasn't eligible to donate blood as im not old enough to do so. Though i have seen blood donation campain being held in the local supermarket but i was too timid to go myself, i mean i was alone, and donate blood without my parents consent, that is just too much, you know my mum is never a threat to me, but when she's serious, she can be a lion. now this time, the opportunity has came to me, and i know i should dare myself to do this, you know i have always wanted to help people, and it's somebody's life that you are saving, what is even more blessful than this? This time, i decided on my own that i wanted to join this, I'm a grown up, and i am doing things that i have always wanted to do. and hopefully I'm healthy enough to donate my blood, or else im going to be so devastated. lol, well, hopefully. :)

No comments: